
|
Because everyone needs a blog, apparently. Personally I think everyone needs a pair of Converses. |
|
|
- Virginia Woolf I am: ![]() Nic, 22, English graduate and wannabe rock star. Loves Starbucks, dinosaurs, penguins, guitars and pirates. Hates buses and being girly. Radio 1's Big Weekend blog entries V Festival: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3. I can't stop listening to: I am reading: Nik's Event Diary: Old Me: I know: I read: Random: Previous Posts
|
Sunday, January 15, 2006 A Whole Lotta Fun
Because Edith Bowman is to me what Sienna is to Corinne, I would like to take this opportunity to say, Happy Birthday Edith. May it be just as good as last year's Pat Sharpe cake and Elvis impersonators, of which, for future reference to anyone reading this, I want neither at my 21st.
link | posted by Nic at 10:04 PM |
2 Comments:
Want to Post a Comment? |