
|
Because everyone needs a blog, apparently. Personally I think everyone needs a pair of Converses. |
|
|
- Virginia Woolf I am: ![]() Nic, 22, English graduate and wannabe rock star. Loves Starbucks, dinosaurs, penguins, guitars and pirates. Hates buses and being girly. Radio 1's Big Weekend blog entries V Festival: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3. I can't stop listening to: I am reading: Nik's Event Diary: Old Me: I know: I read: Random: Previous Posts
|
Thursday, November 23, 2006 "Where's my rug?"
We are sitting on the bus. J has the rug that was purchased at lunchtime which caused much hilarity for the realisation that it would have to be taken home on the bus.
J: "What is it made of?" N: "I have no idea..." [We look at the label. It is made from some random stuff beginning with P. It is 100% whatever the P stuff is] N: "At least it's not that shaggy leather one. That was skank." J: "I know. It was like Durex...[there is a pause as realisation hits. Seconds later J tries to rescue the situation] ...the Dulux dog" It is too late. We are both in hysterics. Labels: bus
link | posted by Nic at 6:03 PM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |