
|
Because everyone needs a blog, apparently. Personally I think everyone needs a pair of Converses. |
|
|
- Virginia Woolf I am: ![]() Nic, 22, English graduate and wannabe rock star. Loves Starbucks, dinosaurs, penguins, guitars and pirates. Hates buses and being girly. Radio 1's Big Weekend blog entries V Festival: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3. I can't stop listening to: I am reading: Nik's Event Diary: Old Me: I know: I read: Random: Previous Posts
|
Wednesday, November 22, 2006 I'm ill and it's sapped my creativity when it comes to thinking of a title
What not to do: write 'Collin Murray' up on the clipboard and make various other spelling mistakes that I can't be bothered to correct/don't know you well enough to correct.
What to do: say 'he has an Irish accent, I like it'. This post is a bit stream of consciousness, I'm guessing that stating this is some kind of disclaimer. I don't really know, I'm am drugged up on Lemsip and easily confused. Today I went into town and ended up giving up on my whole, it is not Christmas yet because it is still November. To be fair, this theory/mantra/whatever you want to call it got a bit ruined when my mum bought me an advent calendar* last weekend. In town the Christmas lights are on and the German Christmas Market is in town. I love the Market, it always makes me feel Christmas-y. Plus this year, I want to go on the helter skelter. Anyway, I conceeded and bought Christmas cards. The official party line is that I should probably write them soon if I want to send any to America. The unnofficial party line is that I bought them because some of them have penguins on them. And whilst I'm on the subject [I figure I'm ill, I'm allowed to rant], why do the pj's in La Senza with penguins on them have to be pink?! I am now getting increasingly annoyed at the amount of girly crap in shops. I want a blue scarf. I can't find one. Though the home section of Next has a girls section and a boys section when it comes to bedding and general stuff for bedrooms. The boys section is infinitely better. It has stuff with space shuttles on and others with dinosaurs on it. There is a dinosaur duvet cover with pictures of dinosaurs and the names of them underneath it. I now own it. Edu-tainment** indeed. I ended up in Woolworths to get the new Pirates of the Caribbean dvd. It took all my willpower not to walk out of there with various toys from their fun display. For this reason I didn't go anywhere near the Disney Store and for anyone who doubts my ability immaturely buy random toys, I bought a Batman jet that shoots discs from Toys r Us in New York. I had to stop playing with it when I nearly shot a disc out the hostel window and onto the street below. Plus I have a pirate ship at home anyway, it's just too big to put anywhere so it's still in the box unassembled. HMV people were their usual helpful self. I know that store like the back of my hand, if I can't find it, it means it's not on the shelf. But me looking at cd's does not mean I need help. It means I have a really bad habit of wandering round HMV for ages looking at all their cds until I find at least one that I want but either forgot I wanted or hadn't realised I wanted til that precise moment. Oh, I also went to Starbucks. This is indeed a very stream of conscious entry. In my conceeding to the fact that Christmas is indeed on its way, I had a Gingerbread Latte. Shame they don't do them on the coffee shop barge. The actual End. *A Pirates of the Caribbean one no less. I highly approve, especially since I was going to buy it as soon as it was the 1st December anyway. **Awww, bless Wave FM.
link | posted by Nic at 3:17 PM |
2 Comments:
Want to Post a Comment? |