
|
Because everyone needs a blog, apparently. Personally I think everyone needs a pair of Converses. |
|
|
- Virginia Woolf I am: ![]() Nic, 22, English graduate and wannabe rock star. Loves Starbucks, dinosaurs, penguins, guitars and pirates. Hates buses and being girly. Radio 1's Big Weekend blog entries V Festival: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3. I can't stop listening to: I am reading: Nik's Event Diary: Old Me: I know: I read: Random: Previous Posts
|
Wednesday, June 28, 2006 The One With the Campaign... Or at least the start of one
So it would appear that Corinne has stepped up her campaign and is telling the world that she isn't joking. Clearly she is willing to throw away our friendship/crimefighting against walls of cameras/all the plans we ever made/dance routines/telepathy for some bloke, who I would like to point out, isn't even Welsh! The writer man is, and if she wanted to be his sidekick, I would probably begrudingly let her, for a while at least. But no, she wants to be in front of the camera. She wants action dolls. And probably only because then people can buy David Tennant action dolls and do what everyone used to do with their Barbie and Ken's and make them kiss. Also, in ditching me as her sidekick, it means I will not be helping her campaign. As much as I love badges, I will not be putting one anywhere near my Montague badge. I will not be holding a banner, or indeed a placard whilst standing near the Parliament St fountain while a gust of wind almost knocks me into it. Or going anywhere near Ann Summers with it. That's an entirely different story, which if I'm honest, is funnier than the one about Peter Crouch.
For anyone who has read Corinne's campaign and is about to visit www.corinne-for-new-who.com I urge you to rethink. I urge you, do you really want a Corinne action doll? Do you really want me to lose my sidekick and have to start the whole telepathy training thing again with someone new? Do you really want me to spend all the time looking for a new sidekick when really I should be begging the BBC to employ me? And finally, do you really want to contribute to Corinne seeing this bloke in his pants? And when I say 'this bloke', I mean the picture on the left. I mean, really. And in case anyone is completely in love with Mr Tennant and thinks I'm being cruel, well I'm allowed to be given the numerous comments she's made about a certain dj. I really must work on my campaign speeches. Note to self: watch more West Wing.
link | posted by Nic at 7:17 PM |
2 Comments:
Want to Post a Comment? |