
|
Because everyone needs a blog, apparently. Personally I think everyone needs a pair of Converses. |
|
|
- Virginia Woolf I am: ![]() Nic, 22, English graduate and wannabe rock star. Loves Starbucks, dinosaurs, penguins, guitars and pirates. Hates buses and being girly. Radio 1's Big Weekend blog entries V Festival: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3. I can't stop listening to: I am reading: Nik's Event Diary: Old Me: I know: I read: Random: Previous Posts
|
Thursday, June 15, 2006 "Stick a big flag in your car"
Adding to my list of things that really annoy me: idiots in the pub who stand in between you and the big screen showing the football. Hello? Move out the bloody way, in case you've not noticed, you're not transparent!
Plus, much to Lucy and my amusement, there was an authentic German bloke in the pub last night. See, we don't even need to go to Germany.
link | posted by Nic at 7:33 AM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |