
|
Because everyone needs a blog, apparently. Personally I think everyone needs a pair of Converses. |
|
|
- Virginia Woolf I am: ![]() Nic, 22, English graduate and wannabe rock star. Loves Starbucks, dinosaurs, penguins, guitars and pirates. Hates buses and being girly. Radio 1's Big Weekend blog entries V Festival: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3. I can't stop listening to: I am reading: Nik's Event Diary: Old Me: I know: I read: Random: Previous Posts
|
Thursday, May 11, 2006 Last Minute Packing - The ND Way*
Emerge from the library at half two to sunlight and hot weather.
Return home and revise using computer, that being the reason the library was left in the first place. Receive a phone call at about seven from nice BBC man with the information that he has procured two tickets to the Breakfast Show's karaoke on Friday night. Stop working and mess about online instead. End up ordering a Third Eye Blind album from Amazon. Wait for Lucy to come back before cooking dinner. Lounge about on the sofa with a complete lack of energy. Rouse self for a fun trip to get milk. Return and sit in front of television to watch the end of a show that you've never seen before and are only watching because a) Tariq is and b) the lack of energy thing again. Make Lucy write a packing list on her laptop and e-mail it upstairs to your computer. Discover hotmail is refusing to send e-mail between floors and it has therefore not been delivered. Begin packing about about eleven, whilst blasting out the Razorlight album, when you should really be going to bed having been up since five in the morning and have to get up at about seven the next day. Wait for Lucy to come and say goodnight before telling her that you are going to bed soon too. Blog. *It is an ND rule that no packing can be done until, at the earliest, the night before and at latest, whenever you want; an hour before should you so wish. I generally chose the later.
link | posted by Nic at 11:07 PM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |