Because everyone needs a blog, apparently. Personally I think everyone needs a pair of Converses.

"We are the words; we are the music; we are the thing itself."
- Virginia Woolf


I am:

Nic, 22, English graduate and wannabe rock star.
Loves Starbucks, dinosaurs, penguins, guitars and pirates.
Hates buses and being girly.


E-Mail

Radio 1's Big Weekend blog entries
V Festival: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3.



I can't stop listening to:
  • Scouting for Girls - Elvis Ain't Dead
  • Foo Fighters - All My Life
  • The Killers - For Reasons Unknown
  • The Wombats - Let's Dance to Joy Division

  • Hairspray (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) - Various Artists


  • I am reading:
  • Rupert Everett - Red Carpets and Other Banana Skins
  • Ian McEwan - Saturday
  • [As an aside do you think if I lived in Borders, they would give me free books?]

    Nik's Event Diary:
  • 28th September - 13th October - Trip to America without the use of a time machine.
  • 5th November - The Fray @ Hammersmith Apollo
  • 1st Dec - McFly Greatest Hits Tour @ Sheffield Arena
  • 6th Dec - McFly Greatest Hits Tour @ Wembley Arena

  • Old Me:
  • Confessions of a Bingo Dirtbag
  • Nothing More Than Me

  • I know:
  • About A Burke
  • A Vacant Mind
  • Confessions of a Theatre Snob
  • Distant Aggravation
  • Life of Jembie
  • The wonderful world of babble
  • www.billygean.co.uk

  • I read:
  • Aled Haydn Jones
  • Dooce
  • Little Red Boat
  • JonnyB's private secret diary
  • The Chris Moyles Show blog


  • Random:
  • Chris Cox
  • Nottingham Panthers Ice Hockey Team
  • Liverpool FC

    Previous Posts
  • Sunday, January 01, 2006

    New Year's Resolutions

    • Work hard so that when Gill puts up her essay counts on her blog it doesn't frighten the life out of me.
    • Spend the whole first week of uni hanging out with Lemmy so I am then even more behind in work than I was before.
    • Get all my essays done in advance and not the day before they are due.
    • *EDIT* Get Colin and Edith to dj at the Guild so we can interview them.*EDIT*
    • Figure out some more resolutions.
    Nik & Corinne's New Year's Resolutions:
    • Figure out a way to wander past Radio 1 HQ at about ten o'clock on a weekday so it doesn't look like stalking.
    • Meet Comedy Dave and Aled.
    • And Carrie.
    • Still not look like stalking.


    link | posted by Nic at 12:44 PM |


    4 Comments:

    Blogger Jen commented at 1:34 AM~  

    Can I meet Rachel????? I can even do the accent ;-)

    Blogger Nic commented at 1:56 PM~  

    lol. "I'm not from Birmingham!" yes, you can help us come up with a 'not stalking' plan ;)

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 6:16 PM~  

    Can I supervise your Colin and Edith interview please? After all, I'm a professional *cough* and have interviewed Colin before. And I love him. ;-)

    Blogger Nic commented at 6:45 PM~  

    Ok, you can be in charge of booze ;) And your press pass works for Brum, right...?!

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela