
|
Because everyone needs a blog, apparently. Personally I think everyone needs a pair of Converses. |
|
|
- Virginia Woolf I am: ![]() Nic, 22, English graduate and wannabe rock star. Loves Starbucks, dinosaurs, penguins, guitars and pirates. Hates buses and being girly. Radio 1's Big Weekend blog entries V Festival: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3. I can't stop listening to: I am reading: Nik's Event Diary: Old Me: I know: I read: Random: Previous Posts
|
Friday, August 11, 2006 Fluffy balls
Ali's Mike finally answered Ali's [and my] pleas for the little orbs, so we have new housemates.
![]() We have an adoption certificate and everything. Though they don't like the dark and we have to keep them nice and warm and look after them and tell them jokes - that's what npower says, and they must know best. I gave them a grand tour yesterday and they said they think they will like living here. They didn't like Gilly's room though because it was all dark and I've told them they are not allowed Ali's chocolate coffee beans or Gilly's Mike's chocolate stash.
link | posted by Nic at 1:39 PM |
2 Comments:
Want to Post a Comment? |