
|
Because everyone needs a blog, apparently. Personally I think everyone needs a pair of Converses. |
|
|
- Virginia Woolf I am: ![]() Nic, 22, English graduate and wannabe rock star. Loves Starbucks, dinosaurs, penguins, guitars and pirates. Hates buses and being girly. Radio 1's Big Weekend blog entries V Festival: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3. I can't stop listening to: I am reading: Nik's Event Diary: Old Me: I know: I read: Random: Previous Posts
|
Thursday, June 08, 2006 Breaking News...
Ok so along with the news that Rooney is now back in Germany, today I discovered Tash has left the Breakfast Show.
![]() That means no more laughing at pictures of her having to kiss Dave or Edith because she lost 'Pucker Up for the FA Cup' or having to stand by huge U2 posters to demonstrate their size and it means they won't put her in the portacabin for the next One Big Weekend to give us funky VIP wristbands. So I guess all that's left to say is good luck at One Music Tash, I shall go out and buy a top or something else with spots on in your honour.
link | posted by Nic at 9:27 PM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |