
|
Because everyone needs a blog, apparently. Personally I think everyone needs a pair of Converses. |
|
|
- Virginia Woolf I am: ![]() Nic, 22, English graduate and wannabe rock star. Loves Starbucks, dinosaurs, penguins, guitars and pirates. Hates buses and being girly. Radio 1's Big Weekend blog entries V Festival: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3. I can't stop listening to: I am reading: Nik's Event Diary: Old Me: I know: I read: Random: Previous Posts
|
Tuesday, May 23, 2006 "Well it's under my skin so I can never win"
A while ago, Drummer Boy said it was the year of the gig. It is. There are lots of Riccardi gigs that, if I went to them all, I probably would have failed my degree, or had my bank manager on my back quicker than you can say, "But Gilly went to Lush again". But I managed to see the bands at One Big Weekend, and the Kaiser Chiefs at the NIA, and The Feeling at the Academy and I have fallen in love with live music again.
I am supposed to be going home to London on Thursday because I want to go to Lily Allen's gig and Corinne is coming with me, because, well, she doesn't have a choice. Except people seem to like to throw spanners in the works; The Feeling have announced they are doing a free accoustic set in a London record store on Wednesday night. I am now frantically trying to do last minute washing and dry it all so that I can return home tomorrow, because I never say no to free music. Or boys with guitars.
link | posted by Nic at 12:38 PM |
1 Comments:
Want to Post a Comment? |